Toys R' Us in Eugene haunted?

Toys R' Us, Eugene, Oregon
Toys R' Us, Eugene, Oregon
John Hankemeier

Comments

• Jami 5 years ago

geez... guess i'm not gonna work at toys "R" Us haha

• Kristin 5 years ago

spookyyyyy!!!

• Olivia 5 years ago

Good story. Where to next?

• EOMark 5 years ago

What ridiculous, superstitious nonsense.

• Jen 5 years ago

I would work there in a heartbeat. I love that kinda stuff.

• river rat 5 years ago

I always feel a chill at that store... this may be why...

• exhaulted one 5 years ago

I can assure that this is complete utter garbage. I have worked at that store for YEARS and nothing has ever happened. We have played our fair share of pranks on new employees - just for fun, never to perpetuate paranormal happenings. There used to be an employee who used to hide and move boxes when employees went upstairs. I have literally spent the entire night upstairs ALONE doing inventory prep in the "so-called" haunted storerooms and never experienced a thing. This whole "we use the buddy system" to retrieve things from storerooms is ridiculous. We dont have the labor/people to send two people upstairs at a time, I can ssure you that. I personally am not aware of one person who has ever experienced anything in that store. Every year around Halloween people come in, asking about it being haunted. It's all a lie!!!

I have worked at this store for almost 7 years and have never seen anything paranormal. What a load of crap. When the lights go out at night you do hear toys going off, but its because they have motion sensors in them. Creepy yes, ghosts no. Never had to use the buddy system upstairs, don't have the employees to do so. Never felt like I'm being watched, never had boxes fall on me. I'm really tired of talking to stupid people insisting this place is haunted. Go do your attention whoring somewhere else. I just want to do my job, get paid, and go home.

• AFTM 1 year ago

you try staying at the toys r us for a night then