This Wednesday, September 22, a public town hall will be held to allow voters the opportunity to hear from the campaigns of the ten propositions that will be voted on in November. The event will be held at Gateway Community College, 108 N. 40th St., Phoenix at 7pm.
The town hall is sponsored by the Arizona Secretary of State’s Office, Maricopa Community Colleges and Cox Communications. Cox will replay the meeting, at a later date, on Cox cable channel 7.
The ten propositions are:
- Prop 111, Lieutenant Governor
- Prop 112, Initiative Filing Deadline
- Prop 302, First Things First Fund Sweep
- Prop 301, Growing Smarter Fund Sweep
- Prop 203, Medical Marijuana
- Prop 109, Right to Hunt and Fish
- Prop 106, Health Care Choice
- Prop 107, Preferential Treatment or Discrimination Prohibition
- Prop 110, State Trust Lands
- Prop 113, Secret Ballot for Union Elections
To read briefings on the proposed propositions, click here or go to www.morrisoninstitute.asu.edu/propositions
Don’t leave the decisions to someone else, become informed then vote; it is the most effective way to ensure your voice is heard and counted.