So you met the guy of your dreams. He asked you out and your date is this Friday. He is perfect so you are getting nervous. Are you nervous about what to say? Here are topics that you might want to avoid on a first date:
1) Ex Boyfriends and past relationships. Whatever happened between you and your ex was the past. That's why it is called a past relationship. This is the present so focus on this guy.
2) All the guys you hooked up with. Sure most guys have one thing on their mind but when it comes to being in a relationship they want a girl they could trust.
3) All your friendship drama. It's nice to be able to talk to someone but this isn't a therapy session. It's a time to get to know each other and see if you want to go on a date again with this guy.
4) Don't put yourself down. You don't want to come off conceited and you don't want to come off insecure. So don't focus on your flaws.
5) Yourself. If he asks you questions you can mention yourself but don't make the conversation all about you. Ask him where he grew up and his likes and interests. Showing him that you take an interest in his life shows him that you care and want to get to know who he is.
First impressions mean a lot. They determine weather or not you get a second date with the guy of your dreams. So good luck and have fun.