Wedding dress trends these days are all about being fashion forward and brides are looking to let the latest trends influence their wedding dress. With so much focus on glamour brides are looking for unique wedding gowns that are inspired by feelings, detail and movement. This often includes not playing if safe which includes different shapes, appliques and even colors. Each season introduces some of the top wedding trends and for wedding dress design trends for 2015 it seems to be all about cutting-edge.
Check out the top Wedding dress trends for 2015.
- Off the shoulder Necklines- New Neckline are big for 2015, the romantic draped shoulder shined is a great option for brides who want a sleeve, but don't want to look too covered
- Bold colors- Blues, grays, and even mint green creations stole the spotlight from the blush, ivory, and of course, white gowns we're accustomed to seeing.
- Tulle overskirts/seperates- creative convertible skirts, particularly in tulle it adds a very modern yet playful and ethereal vibe. Two dresses for wedding include matching tops and bottoms removable long skirt over a short dress. These are great because you can make use of the pieces for other events.
- Capes-Brides who like that dramatic walk down the aisle cape are great it gives that sweet sheer illusion with appliqués allows you to cover up for the ceremony and helps create two looks from one.
- Collars- high illusion necklines on lace tops are fab and gives any gown a regal finish.
- Lightness- gorgeous, easy-breezy gowns that feature illusion necklines, sleeves and backs, using new fabrics with a little stretch that makes the lace climb your body like a second skin.
- Classic- the elevated classic with full gowns with layers of texture will be huge with brides looking to have their classic princess moment. These gown are usually plain in the front and details in the back.
- Bohemian- Adorable beachy style dresses perfect for a destination wedding.
- Vintage- The 1930's period gowns are more fluid and glamorous.
- Minimalists- The early 1990's makes a splash this 2015 the slip dress is great for the fuss free natural bride.