Key West is one of the most popular destinations in the Sunshine State. Families plan to visit the Florida Keys to relax, enjoy the different water sports available and to go seashell hunting along the beautiful beaches. Couples visit the area for a romantic getaway and the opportunity to relax while sipping on margaritas.
Many travel guides offer an insiders look as to the different things Key West has to offer. These travel guides share popular attractions, restaurants, hotels and tours. Some even give travel tips and off-the-beaten path places to see. Amazon.com has listed the following five books as the top five travel guides for the Florida Keys.
- Florida’s Seashells: A Beachcomber’s Guide by Blair E. Witherington
- Quit Your Job & Move to Key West: The Complete Guide by David L. Sloan
- June Keith’s Key West & The Florida Keys by June Keith
- The Longest Road: Overland in Search of America from Key West to the Artic Ocean by Philip Caputo
- Delaplaine’s 2014 Long Weekend Guide: Key West by Andrew Delaplaine
Hopefully these above listed books will help you plan your upcoming trip to Key West.