One of my Fall favorites by Celestial Seasonings.
Although it's still nearly 100 degrees in parts of Los Angeles, the Fall Equinox is upon us, and that means, new tea picks to get into the Autumn mood! Just because it's hot outside doesn't mean you can't still enjoy your Fall tea picks in iced form. Browse through this list of old and new favorites, to find great ideas to transition your Summer tea-drinking to Fall.
10. India Kashmiri Chai Green by Stash Tea- A traditional Indian green tea blended with spices that has a bit of an almond flavor at the end. Buy
9. Apple Banana Chamomile by Celestial Seasonings- This all natural, light, and fruity version of the classic soothing chamomile is perfect for any time of day. Buy
8. Refresh by Tazo Tea- This brand, most famously found in Starbucks, provides an overall mood to be produced by their teas. This "refreshing" blend of peppermint, spearmint, and warm tarragon is great for any Fall day, hot or iced. More
7. Rooibos Orange by Adagio Tea- This naturally caffine-free treat is smooth and citrusy at the same time; the perfect Fall transition. Buy
6. Seven-Berry Antioxidant by Yogi Tea- As the kids go back to school and sicknesses and flus begin to circulate (hopefully not swine), the powerful antioxidants in this brew of Yogi Tea will help fight those free radicals and keep your body healthy through Winter, too! Buy
5. Chocolate Rose by The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf- This unique limited-edition flavor brings together the great, warm flavors of fall in this rich floral blend. Plus, a portion of the proceeds for each sale will go to The National Breast Cancer Foundation. Buy
3. Jade Mist Organic by Peet's Tea- This deliciously bright green tea is drinkable enough for a hot or cold day. Buy
2. Holiday Gingerbread Spice by Celestial Seasonings- Now, I know it's not quite holiday season yet, but this flavor by Celestial Seasonings is one of their best, as well as one of my all-time favorites that's quintessential for Fall. Buy
1. White Ayurvedic Chai by Teavana- This is the ultimate Fall Chai. The complex flavors of cinnimon, cloves, black and red pepper, with a little coconut and lemongrass to boot enhance the ayurvedic properties of this rare white tea that's the perfect addition to any Fall day. Buy
Try a tea or two for each week of Fall, choose your favorite, create your own blends and hot or iced concoctions, and look for the Top Ten Teas for Winter 2009!