I was struck by the diversity of the attractions and the great weather we had even though it was the end of the month of December.
Here are my Top Ten picks for the top San Diego County Attractions:
1. Cafe Sevilla Flamenco Dinner Show in The Gas Lamp district, downtown San Diego.
2. Balboa Park with it's many museums and home to the San Diego Zoo. Including 2 and 3D shows at The Natural History Museum and a domed theatre experience at The Rueben Fleet.
3. The San Diego Zoo.
4. The Wild Life Safari Park out near Escondido, which is also affiliated with The San Diego Zoo.
5. Legoland California in The North County Carlsbad area off Cannon Road.
6. The Birch Aquarium in La Jolla which includes an entire room of seahorses for viewing and the largest collections that I have personally seen, and I am a big fan of seahorses.
7. SeaWorld, which had new shows since the last time I visited that were entertaining.
8. Cabrillo Monument (The only National Monument or park in San Diego County).
9. The gardens at Paramahansa's Self Realization Fellowship near Swami's Beach, Encinitas, North County, San Diego.
10. The USS Midway down in San Diego Harbor near on of my favorite restaurants, a long time establishment in San Diego, Anthony's Fish Grotto.
There is something for everyone here and I encourage you to google each list item and look into all the details on their individual web sites. If you are headed to San Diego on a vacation, these are the things you don't want to miss out on.
Aloha and happy to be home!