1. Robert Downey- Jr. After his sentencing to the California Substance Abuse Treatment Facility, Downey remains sober since court ordered treatment in the early 2000's. Staying focused and working.
2. Fergie- Until she became famous, Fergie had an addiction to crystal meth. She is known to have said that it was the hardest boyfriend she ever had to break up with.
3. Lindsey Lohan -In 2006 she had attended AA meetings. She has since had multiple rehab stays, questionable addictions, and recently admitted to Oprah in an interview that she was addicted to alcohol and drama. She is fresh out of treatment and is presently working on her sobriety.
4. Charlie Sheen-Well know for his cocaine addiction, overdoses and behaviors since 1998. Unknown if he is sober currently.
5. Ben Affleck-Issues with alcohol until 2001 after a rehab stay, reportedly sober.
6. Eminem-Had issues with a variety of drugs, namely prescription pills along with a rough upbringing from an addicted mother. The death of a mentor who overdosed, as well as his own overdose which almost cost him his life is reportedly what got him to go into treatment. Eminem has stated out of rehab that rap is his new drug. Today in releasing his new track "Berzerk" song and lyrics on rapgenius.com he sings "just like addiction, I'm 'bout to kick it." Go Em.
7. Lamar Odom-Crack cocaine problem and diverted an intervention last week via the Kardashians.
8. Demi Moore-In 2012 Demi was treated in the hospital for eating disorder issues, exhaustion and substance abuse after smoking a substance described to be incense (Spice/K-2).
9. Amanda Bynes-Self stated she has an eating disorder and has a hard time staying thin. On July 9th she tweeted "I just weighed myself and I'm 114! Only 14 lbs closer to 100!" She is 5'8" and would be severely underweight at that level. It appears she has an addiction to plastic surgery as well, tweeting recently how she loves plastic surgery and has to have it to look beautiful for her wedding day.
10.Robin Williams-Well known in the late 70's and early 80's for his cocaine abuse, he had a son around the time his friend, John Belushi overdosed doing a "speedball", a mixture of cocaine and heroin and injecting it. Williams became sober after those events and admitted to alcohol issues as well.
So there are the top ten. Sobriety is a lifetime journey. Addiction destroys lives. Best wishes to all.