Below is a compiled list of the top five most bizarre Blue Book Laws in Massachusetts:
- Frighten a pigeon from someone else's property. Takes a lot of self-control.
- A woman can not be on top in sexual activities. There's no real reason here.
- At a wake, mourners may eat no more than three sandwiches. Wakes and sandwiches. Makes sense.
- No gorilla is allowed in the back seat of any car. Gorillas belong in the passenger seat.
- Duels to the death permitted on the common on Sundays provided that the Governor is present. Sunday is fun day!