Ever start blinking in the middle of a meeting, date, or special event because of something caught in your eye? Embarrassed because your eyes are tearing and they can't stop? If you're tired of smudges and streaks and those dreaded red eyes. And if you’re one of the many women who loves to wear makeup, but have a problem because of the contacts you wear, you’ll want to check out the following tips.
- Always carry a small bottle of cleaning solution around with you. Even the smallest spec of mascara can feel like a needle in your eye. With a quick trip to the ladies room, you can clean off whatever is stuck on your lens
- Throw away eyeliner, shadow, and mascara that is more than three months old. This can cause serious eye infections
- When wearing eye shadow, pressed powder is less likely to flake and get under your contact lens, avoiding abrasions and infections
- A soft pencil eyeliner won't irritate your eyes
- Buy a good quality mascara that won’t flake or rub off
- Clean your contacts every morning and night with a gentle solution.
TERRIFIC TIPS FROM LAUREN CONRAD
You'll have bright alluring eyes in no time and.... ALL EYES WILL BE ON YOU!
AP Photo/Kirsty Wigglesworth