The word is out and the best of the new cat products have been presented at the Global Pet Expo. Some are sensory-based products, some are practical, others are perfect for active entertainment while the rest are just plain cool. Here's the rundown on the best of the best:
- Catit Senses Comfort Zone System for cats. The latest in the Senses modules work together to create an enriching, relaxing or stimulating system for your cat. Mix and match the system that works for you. Combine a bed, a drinking fountain, a feeding maze or even a grass garden kit to create your cat's ultimate enrichment experience.
- Refined Feline Catemporary Cat Cover. Some of us live in restricted spaces, so kitty's box may be displayed in the bathroom or even <gasp> the living room for all to see. The litter odor is enough to deal with, but the sight of your furry friends deposits can really cast a damper when you are entertaining. Enter the Refined Feline ,Catemporary Cover which proves that litter box life doesn't have to be ugly or messy! These roomy, polypropylene litter box covers are an inexpensive and easy way to give your cat privacy and keep litter mess contained. Each cover comes with a set of fun decals you can use to make your litter box cover an attractive part of your decor. Easy to clean, easy to use and available in large and jumbo size, they're a great solution to the litter box blues.
- Nita Ottosson Mix Max puzzle: Cats like a challenge, so no matter how savvy or slow your cat may be when it comes to treat puzzles, the Nita Ottosson Mix Max Puzzle has an appropriate level to keep things fun. The interlocking modular boards enable you to mix and match easy, medium and advanced levels or create a giant interactive treat puzzle to give your cat hours of frisky, feline fun.
- Pet Links Crazy Tail is a cute, motorized string toy: a plastic mouse with a squiggly tail that will entice cats to bat, chase and grab. Once hung on a doorknob, or using the suction cups to fasten it to a window, let the games begin! Turn on the mouse by pressing its nose and watch your kitty explode into action. Too much fun!
- Trixie Fantasy Board. The five different modules in Trixie's Fantasy Board present various tasks to enchance your cat's skills in smell, taste, sight, physical exercise and mental stimulation. The Fantasy Board includes a booklet filled with tips and tricks for designing the optimum training experience for your kitty. The board is meant for cats ages 3 months and up and is also suitable for old or sick cats.