Every year, beauty product manufacturers look for new formulas to put on the market that are better and more effective than ever. This year is no different and the products that are coming out early in the year, have been very revolutionary and now they are available to you. Here is a list I put together of the top 5 new products that give unbelievable results and are not going to put a dent in your wallet. These products are all made with natural ingredients and are carefully manufactured without many of the harsh chemicals which cause reactions on the skin and meeting the needs of the public by keeping out these ingredients for their products.
1. Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins, Mega Bright Dark Circle Minimizer. Cost: $41. This is a luxury eye cream that visibly diminishes dark circles for a brighter appearance to the skin. It is made with a light-infusing complex, including rosa roxburghii, white peony, ume, magnolia, and sheer optics. The blend of unique ingredients visibly improve undereye circles, diffuses puffiness, and strengthens fragile skin for a youthful look. It is recommended as beneficial for all skin types. It is free of parabens, sulfates & phthalates. The company says the following research results were found:
- 86% of panelists demonstrated a clinical improvement in dark circles in just 4 weeks
- 90% of panelists demonstrated a visible improvement in eye area skin-tone within 4 weeks
2. Boscia Tsubaki Deep Hydration Sleeping Mask. Cost: $34.
This is a deeply-hydrating overnight sleeping mask, which is a popular new kind of product that many companies are making now, and it provides intense moisture and delivers long-term anti-aging benefits and gives an instantly smoother, baby-soft feel to the skin. It is made with a botanical blend of tsubaki oil (camellia oil), wakame (Japanese sea kelp), and rice bran oil. These ingredients hydrate, smooth and protect the skin for the appearance of firm, youthful skin. It has the addition of an amino acid called Serine, which locks in moisture, guaranteeing hydration as you sleep. It is free of: parabens, sulfates, phthalates and is free of preservatives, artificial fragrance, color agents, gluten, and ethanol alcohol.
3. First Aid Beauty SKin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay. Cost: $24. This is an affordable gel cleanser that also detoxifies the pores with powerful and natural cleansing agents that unclog and cleanse the skin without leaving it dry and irritated. It is made with a combination of red clay, rosemary leaf oil, and botanical antioxidants. The clay cleanser controls breakouts and reduces oil production for a more balanced complexion. Immediate results are visible, the pores will instantly appear smaller, and the complexion will feel deeply cleansed. This product is formulated without: parabens, sulfates and phthalates and has been allergy-tested, is free of artificial fragrances and safe and gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin.
4. NUDE Skincare ProGenius Treatment Oil. Cost: $39. This is brand new and is already the brand's most coveted product. This treatment oil contains 10 carefully selected plant oils and is rich in omega 3, 6, 7, and 9. This 100 percent pure and active treatment oil provides a precise blend of nutrients for luminous and healthy looking skin. It delivers deep and long lasting skin cell nourishment, revealing skin that appears lit from within. It is free of a long list of ingredients that can cause irritation, so is very gentle and very much effective for all skin types. It is free of parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, phthalates, GMO's and triclosan.
Suitable for vegans, it is also gluten-free with a 100% natural, allergen-free fragrance. The natural blend contains black cumin, camellia, camelina, borage, sea buckthorn, macadamia, sweet almond, crambe abyssinica, jojoba, and apricot. The company clams the following research results:
In an instrumental test measuring the smoothing effect on wrinkles after one hour of one application:
- 36% decrease was measured in the visible appearance of wrinkles
- 39% decrease was measured in the visible wrinkle length After one application:
- 25% hydration increase was measured after six hours
- 32% hydration increase was measured after 24 hours In a self-assessment on 33 women during 28 consecutive days (application once a day on the face and neck):
- 29% noticed an increase in luminosity of skin
- 49% felt an increase in skin nourishment
5. Ole Henricksen Truth to Go Vitamin C Wipes. Cost: $15.
These invigorating wipes come in a travel-friendly pack and provide a gentle cleansing with added benefits of moisturizing and age defying properties. They gently remove dirt, grime, and makeup while essential fatty acids nourish the skin. They are very mild yet removes even the most stubborn eye makeup. Vitamin C and micro algae brighten, firm, and smooth the texture of skin. They have a signature citrus vanilla scent and are formulated without: parabens, sulfates and phthalates. The soft-pack pouch snaps shut to keep wipes moist, even if stored in a purse, gym bag, or suitcase.
These products are just a handful of the new skincare products coming out this year. All these brands can be found at any Spehora store or online on the Sephora website. For the newest technology in skin care manufacturing, the prices of these powerful products are very affordable and they all deliver very noticeable results in a short time. With having access to these newly formulated products, we are all able to have better, improved skin more than ever, without having to seek prescriptions or surgical enhancements. These products are so effective that your skin will appear to have changed with results so dramatic, it may look like you did seek professional treatments.