October 16, 2013
In this age where finding time to unwind and read a magazine is a rare occasion. Many people turn to the simplicity of picking up a magazine, packed full of the latest fashions, stories, news, gossip.
Top must have magazines for women
- Good Housekeeping - featuring articles about women's interests, product testing by The Good Housekeeping Institute, recipes, diet, health as well as literary articles. It is well known for the "Good Housekeeping Seal," popularly known as the "Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval."
- Vogue - an American fashion and lifestyle magazine Vogue means "in style" in French.
- Cosmopolitan - is an international magazine for women. Also known as Cosmo, its content includes articles on women's issues, relationships, sex, health, careers, self-improvement, celebrities, fashion and beauty.
- O, The Oprah Magazine - is a monthly magazine founded by Oprah Winfrey and Hearst Corporation, primarily marketed at women.
- People Magazine - is a weekly American magazine of celebrity and human-interest stories.
- Us Weekly - is a weekly celebrity and entertainment magazine, he publication covers topics ranging from celebrity relationships to the latest trends in fashion, beauty, and entertainment.