Ms. Dashaunda Turner is a seasoned human resources professional, who has helped developed teams with creative problem solving, savvy team building and effective conflict resolution. Her skills as a facilitator for communication, interpersonal relations, coordination, and organization of personnel are among the mostly highly sought after skills by businesses in the Middle Tennessee area as well as centers of higher education – all practical skills for facilitating a successful human resource business called D. Global Partners, Since opening it's doors, D.Global Partners has helped medical facilities, private schools, national organizations and military personnel with their human resources needs. D. Global Partners is now assisting today's leading companies with their staffing needs. If you are a highly qualified professional, take a look at our staffing needs and please forward your resume, vitae or skills of qualifications to Ms. Turner. Please consider the following:
Medical Dosimetrist / Radiation Oncology Director Hopkinsville, KY
- This position is responsible for the delivery of strategic and daily operational leadership of the Radiation Oncology Department services. The Director reports to the Director of Nursing.Design a treatment plan by means of computer and/or manual computation with optimal beam geometry to deliver a prescribed radiation dose and spare critical structures in accordance with the Radiation Oncologists prescription.
- Identify and contour normal and dose-limiting structures by utilizing images from one or more data sets.
- Assume proficiency in image registration with various image data sets to include CT, MRI, and PET.
- Supervise, perform and assist in simulations and tumor localization using specified imaging devices including but not limited to CT, MRI, and PET.
- Assistance in the production of molds, casts, and other mobilization devices.
- Perform calculations for the accurate delivery of the prescribed doses, document all pertinent information in the patient record. Verification of math accuracy is required.
- Work in collaboration with Medical Physicist.
- Operates and performs quality assurance, under the direction of the Medical Physicist.Medical Dosimetrist Certification required.
- 3 years solid clinical experience in a similar position preferred.
- Varian Eclipse & Aria (record & verify) experience strongly preferred.
- Experience necessary in IMRT, IGRT, and brachytherapy planning.Additional Information/Benefits
Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D.Screening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, Physical Exam, TB Skin Test
For more information, contact DGlobal Partners @ 866-556-8284 see Deshaunda's website.