July 22, 2014
When it comes to hair women are often in search of something new without the requirement to spend hours in front of the mirror each morning. Here is a list of some of the top 2014 hair trends for women that anyone can pull off.
- Milkmaid braid- Braids continue to be one of the top trends from the messy and folkish to the regal.
- Side Part- a part can make a great difference this look can be on the side, center style clean or rough.
- Low Ponytail-this look is so very hassle free and can be worn day or evening.
- Bob hairstyles- The bob never goes out of style it just gets reinvented for 2014 top bobs looks are messy, wet, slick and abstract cuts.
- Soft waves- this can be worn on all length of hair from short to long waves are of texture and tousle, worn with a side part or center part.
- The Pixie- a super versatile cut – ranging from long and shaggy, to sharp and asymmetrical
- Natural Spiral Curls-with so many people go all natural the demand for curl-related services is on the rise, and knowing how to create the ‘naturally curly’ look for your clients is a must.
- Hair accessories - Hair accessories trends are gold barrettes, stars, leather Headbands, leather ties are a key statement hair accessories.
- Hair color -hair chalk, deep auburn, platinum blonde shades, pastels, rose gold, chestnut, apricot paired with lighter shades of blonde and light brown, Honey Blonde, Brown sugar/Brunette, chocolate brown paired with the creamy golden tones of caramel and butterscotch,Fiery Red Hair color, copper penny strands, Peek-a-boo panels