When it comes to hair women are often in search of something new without the requirement to spend hours in front of the mirror each morning. Here is a list of some of the top 2014 hair trends for women that anyone can pull off.
- Milkmaid braid- Braids continue to be one of the top trends from the messy and folkish to the regal.
- Side Part- a part can make a great difference this look can be on the side, center style clean or rough.
- Low Ponytail-this look is so very hassle free and can be worn day or evening.
- Bob hairstyles- The bob never goes out of style it just gets reinvented for 2014 top bobs looks are messy, wet, slick and abstract cuts.
- Soft waves- this can be worn on all length of hair from short to long waves are of texture and tousle, worn with a side part or center part.
- The Pixie- a super versatile cut – ranging from long and shaggy, to sharp and asymmetrical
- Natural Spiral Curls-with so many people go all natural the demand for curl-related services is on the rise, and knowing how to create the ‘naturally curly’ look for your clients is a must.
- Hair accessories - Hair accessories trends are gold barrettes, stars, leather Headbands, leather ties are a key statement hair accessories.
- Hair color -hair chalk, deep auburn, platinum blonde shades, pastels, rose gold, chestnut, apricot paired with lighter shades of blonde and light brown, Honey Blonde, Brown sugar/Brunette, chocolate brown paired with the creamy golden tones of caramel and butterscotch,Fiery Red Hair color, copper penny strands, Peek-a-boo panels