The fashion at the 2013 Golden Globe Awards was an event nobody could miss. If anyone didn't watch it, just opening an internet browser pops up with recaps and photos. The dresses are the most noticeable and remarkable, so who dressed best?
Here are my top favorites (check out the slideshow):
1. Jessica Alba – Beautiful color, amazing style, and statement necklace makes this my number one.
2. Lea Michele – The Glee star wears a halter gown with a slit down the leg, elegant yet modern and sexy.
3. Jennifer Lopez – Baring some nude tone with lace, Jennifer pulls this look off.
4. Halle Berry – One of the most unique due to the one shoulder, color, sexy cut-out and slit, and the beautiful flow. Love it!
5. Hayden Panettiere – Just like her personality, has a fun, young and beautiful look to this white strapless dress.
6. Katherine Mcphee – Another unique gown, low cut black slick dress showing off her skin fits Katherine well.
7. Megan Fox – This creamy strapless dress has a tight fit and nice flow at the bottom.
8. Amy Adams – Amy’s strapless has the perfect poof at the bottom.
9. Connie Britton – Simple, glitzy, elegant, and beautiful; a great pick for Connie.
10. Claire Danes – This gown would not be the same if it wasn’t for the red, loose and perfect fit for Claire.