Florida is one of the most popular destinations during the summer months. Families flock to the Central Florida area to visit the different theme parks and couples head further south to enjoy the night life of Miami and the romantic side of the Florida Keys. No matter what you reasons are to travel to the Sunshine State, it is important to make sure you have properly prepared for and planned your summer getaway to Florida.
There are many different online resources you can use to plan your Florida trip, however, some still prefer a good old-fashioned travel guide. Here are some of the most popular Florida travel guides according to Amazon.com:
- Birnbaum’s Walt Disney World 2014 by Birnbaum Travel Guides
- Birnbaum’s Walt Disney World for Kids 2014 by Birnbaum Travel Guides
- The Official Guide to Walt Disney World by Bob Sehilnger
- Be Our Guest: Perfecting the Art of Customer Service by Theodore B. Kinni
- The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World by Susan Veness
- Universal Orlando 2014: The Ultimate Guide to the Ultimate by Kelly Monaghan
- Fodor’s In Focus Florida Keys by Fodor’s
- Fodor’s Walt Disney World 2014: Without Kids by Fodor’s
- Key West: Tequila, a Pinch of Salt and a Quirky Slice of America by Jon Breakfield
- Fodor’s South Florida 2014 by Fodor’s
- Frommor’s Easy Guide to Miami and Key West by David Paul Appell
Hopefully these books will help you plan your upcoming Florida vacation to some of the most popular destinations the state has to offer.