Few people would deny that losing weight is a difficult process. Fortunately, you don’t have to go through it alone. Personal training has come a long way since the days of spa style high priced gyms. Today you can get a program that suits your style whether you prefer the gym or not. Here are the top five reasons to hire a trainer today.
1. It’s affordable. These days everyone seems to be concerned with the bottom line. The good news is that personal trainers are now more affordable and flexible than ever. A great number of fitness professionals are deciding to offer lower pricing; group discounts and even online workouts and nutrition tips with flexible payment options.
2. Keeps you motivated. Truthfully, no matter how hard you think you’re pushing yourself a trained professional will always push you harder. If you feel like you’re working out but not seeing results you may not be working near your maximum target heart rate or you’ve reached a plateau that will only be conquered by revamping your current routine; case and point a personal trainer.
3. Guaranteed accountability. Let’s face it we’re not the same when no one is looking. We’re at our best when we’re held accountable to someone other than ourselves. Friends and family can help but chances are you will work harder with someone you don’t know as well.
4. Helps you stay challenged. Factually, the fitter you become the more efficient your body becomes at exercise so you burn less calories because you’re smaller and healthier. Studies support that people who work out with a trainer can work up to twice as hard as they do alone.
5. Investment for success. When you factor in that one in three people in America is overweight or obese, children in this country have less of a life expectancy than their parents for the first time in history and millions of dollars are spent on healthcare each year investing in your health and disease prevention not only makes since it can also help you stay committed to getting healthy.
With the wide variety of services, styles and prices offered by fitness professionals today personal training is no longer a luxury obtainable only at high end fitness facilities for a hefty fee. The new wave of programs can be tailored to fit a variation of fitness levels, schedules and budgets.