Panera Bread is an amazing chain of restaurants, and the location in Mankato, Minn. is no exception to the rule. The following drinks are the best drinks to try at Panera Bread, ranging from hot coffee to cold iced tea.
- Iced green tea- This is, without a doubt, is the best drink at Panera Bread, even if it is the simplest. With the sweet flavors of passion fruit and papaya, this drink is sure to satisfy on a warm summer day.
- "The Republic of Tea" selection- For the blustery winter days Mankato is so well known for, the Republic of Tea selection that Panera Bread offers is sure to please. With at least ten different selections to choose from, there are options for everyone, whether they prefer a simple white tea or a heavy breakfast blend of black tea.
- Cafe mocha- Cafe mocha is the perfect for any time of year, as it can be served hot, blended, or over ice. Just the right amount of sweet to interact with the fine Costa Rican coffee, this is a favorite for those who have a little bit of a sweet tooth when it comes to coffee drinks.
- Chai tea- If an establishment calls itself a coffee shop and does not serve a decent Chai tea, it is not worthy of the title. However, Panera does an excellent job whipping up a delicious Chai tea. This is another drink that can be served hot or cold, so it can be refreshing no matter what time of year it is.
- Hazelnut coffee- This is a simple drink, but for those who like simplicity, this is perfect. The coffee beans are grown in Costa Rica and receive special care during harvesting and roasting to ensure the perfect flavor.