1. Animal prints: Especially anything cheetah or leopard print! This goes for scarves, cardigans, clutches, shoes, faux fur coats, and vests.
2. Red: Red is the color to be sporting this fall. Just like the animal print trend, try to just wear it as your main accessory - for example, bright red flats with a neutral outfit.
3. Military pieces: Military is all the rage this season. On the runways we've seen skinny military cargo pants, baggy cargo pants, military inspired shirts and skirts. Wear this trend to fit your own individual style because with all of the options it is easy to do.
4. FAUX fur: Vests are the most popular for the season, they were starting to make a showing last fall so if you've already got one in your closet pull it back out! Also try fur-trimmed skirts, shirts, and purses.
5. Over the knee boots: These are a necessity for fall, whether flat or with a 6-inch platform.
6. Leather motorcycle jackets: Just like the faux fur vests, the cropped jackets are back as well. Pair them with a floral dress or blouse for a masculine edge to the floral trend.
7. Wide leg jeans: If you're not a fan of the skinny jean trend - which is still in and will be for awhile - wide leg jeans and trousers are back in style as well!
For more looks and trends to wear this fall check out these sites: