Staying cool and hydrated should be a priority for any Walt Disney World adventurer. Add the heat of central Florida with the excitement and go-go-go activity of the parks, it is very easy to become dehydrated. Disney has plenty of drinks to enjoy throughout the parks and resorts, including soda, teas, water and lemonade. Disney also has some signature drinks that everyone is dying of thirst to get their hands on.
Here are some of the top and most popular Drinks found at Walt Disney World:
Multiple Theme Park Locations
- Frozen Coke: Trust me…you have to get one! It is the best way to cool off on a hot, sunny afternoon.
- Club Cool, Epcot: Soft drinks from around the world. A variety of different flavors and since they have retired many and added some new, it is the perfect time to head over to Epcot for a chance to sample some of the flavors.
- France, Epcot: Enjoy the refreshing, fruity and extremely iciness of a Fruit slush. But a Disney fruit slush packs a punch and are stronger that they appear.
- Writer’s Shop, Disney’s Hollywood Studios: Lots of coffee concoctions! I bet there is not something you can think of made with coffee, that they cannot make for you at the Writer’s Shop. It is the perfect way to cool off in the summer with an iced coffee and heat up in the winter with a hot mocha.
- Sunset Ranch Market, Disney’s Hollywood Studios: Fruit smoothies are available in a variety of flavors. They are just enough to cool you off and get your energy back up to full speed for the remainder of your day at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Dino Bite Snacks, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park: Hand-scooped milkshakes, perfect to cool off or take a break from the theme park crowds.
- Pool Bars at Select Disney Resorts: Stop by one of the pool bars and enjoy a pina colada during an afternoon of fun in the sun.
To keep up on the latest Disney and other travel ideas, tips, reviews and news “like” my Facebook page - WDW Travel Examiner - or follow me on twitter @WDWTravelExam. You can also “Subscribe” to my Examiner.com page by clicking the button near the top of the page.