There are many parks and playgrounds in Lincoln County. Let's start by making sure you know of the ones run by the county. They can be found across the county and there is sure to be one not far from wherever you are located.
- William M. Lentz Pool Hours:
1:00pm-5:00pm Sunday (unless otherwise posted)
Pool is available after hours for rental. Policies and Rental information is available on the website as well. Cost $2 a person. The pool at William M. Lentz Center is open Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day. Swim lessons are available, but you must check out the schedule on the website.
- Vale Recreation Park is located at 4875 Reepsville Road. It has a baseball/softball field, restrooms, and concession department.
- McBee Street Park is located at East McBee Street in Lincolnton. It is a small neighborhood park. It has a playground, picnic tables and some benches.
- East Lincoln Park is located at 8160 Optimist Club Road, Denver and contains a Community Center, 2 softball fields, a multipurpose field, horseshoe pits, picnic tables, concession area and a shelter.
- West Lincoln Park is located at 369 hulls Grove Church Road, Vale. It is a large ark with picnic shelter, 2 playgrounds, 2 baseball fields, volleyball court, horseshoe pits, multipurpose field, amphitheater, mountain bikes and walking trails.
- Beatty's Ford Park is located at 8335 Shipley Lane (off Unity Church Rd) in Denver. It is the newest park and has picnic shelter with restrooms, disc golf, walking/running trail, volleyball court, horseshoe pits, Splash pad, 2 playgrounds, and an amphitheater.
You can find more info about renting the picnic areas and other details on Lincoln County's official website.
What is your favorite local park? Have you been to one of these locations? Is is a must visit, or pass up?