There are many resources available to those planning a vacation. As technology has improved, we now have access to many websites, online interactive travel planning resources and apps we can download onto our smart phones. However, there is still something special about purchasing a travel book and being able to dog ear pages with information relative to an upcoming vacation.
There are many different books available, all of which can help you plan you upcoming vacation. The books that will be best suited for your travel needs, will depend on where and when you are planning to travel. Here is a list of the most popular budget travel reference books according to Amazon.com.
- How to Live in a Car, Van or RV -- And Get Out of Debt, Travel and Find True Freedom by Robert Wells
- How to Travel the World on $50 a Day: Travel Cheaper, Longer, Smarter by Matt Kepnes
- How to Travel Full Time by Colin Wright
- Lonely Planet Europe (Travel Guide) by Ryan Ver Berkmoes
- Off Track Planet’s Travel Guide for the Young Sexy and Broke by the Editors of Off Track Planet
- Living the Simple RV Life by Sunny Skye
- Tips from the Cruise Addict’s Wife by Deb Graham
- Broke Backpacker: Europe on $30 a Day by Lindsay S. Nixon
- The Cheap Family’s Guide to Disneyland by Rachel Meyers
Hopefully this list helps you find the perfect book to help you plan your next vacation on a budget.