Traveling through these dating lands is the only way to ensure the fantasy of relationship will one day become a reality. Sure, you may encounter some pirates and animated characters, especially if you're dating online. And no doubt you'll have to conquer some mountains.
But, love is worth the ride and one day, all your dreams will come true!
Until that time, however, I give to you:
THE TOP 8 WAYS DATING CAN FEEL LIKE A TRIP TO DISNEYLAND:
Please keep your hands and feet inside the list at all times.
Thank you and enjoy your ride…
8) She can't wait to be Jane to Tarzan's Treehouse and climb all over your lower branch. (wink wink)
7) Disneyland consists of eight themed "lands." It doesn't take you long to notice she has a personality for each and tonight you're definitely visiting Toontown!
6) Waking up Saturday morning in a strange bed with gray walls ~ with no windows and no doors.
5) You've tried a pirate's life, and it wasn't for you. So, Yo Ho...it might not be the best idea to let that inebriated Cap'n drop anchor in your lagoon.
4) Your relationship is like Goofy's Bounce House, in order for it to go anywhere it will require either amazing teamwork or superglue.
3) It really IS a small world after all. Enough said.
2) Disneyland is home to more than 40 rides and attractions. Turns out, so is she.
...and the number one reason Dating is Like Disneyland®:
1) His favorite destination is your Magic Kingdom. HA!
If you have dating questions for Debbie Smith, please send her an email with your dating dilemma. Or visit her at SmithWit.com where you can read more about her life, love and personal dating experiences.