When traveling some of the toughest items are what beauty products we need for the area and activities we will be participating in. Here are some top products reviewed in Self Magazine that I pick for the well-seasoned traveler:
- Best long-wear lipgloss - Bite Beauty Honey Lip Lacquer. I don't care where you go, from beach to cold, something on your lips is critical.
- Best instant eye brightner - BareMinerals Stroke of Light Eye Brightner. For those long nights on vacation when you might have over done it - just a little.
- Best all-around concealer - CoverGirl + Olay Concealer Balm. When you don't have time or don't want to sweat off make-up, cover those little areas. Nice thing is it has a built in hydrating serum for hot areas.
- Best deep conditioner - John Frieda Full Repair Hydrate + Rescue Deep Conditioner. If you are spending a lot of time in the sun or cold days, this will help with damage control.
- Best peel - Garnier Skin Renew Clinical Dark Spot Overnight Peel. Don't tie up precious vacation time...just put this on at night and it renews the skin and lessens dark spots while you sleep.
- Best CC Cream - Olay Total Effects Tone Correcting CC Cream SPF 15. The light coverages feels like you are not wearing foundation and bonus SPF included.
Feel your best on vacation without a lot of effort or shelling out a lot of dough you could be spending on that cocktail on the beach!