An interview can be something scary but that is only if you make it so. For example if you properly prepare for an interview than you should have nothing to worry about, you should have all of the materials that you need with you on your interview together, you should know what to say for certain questions and more but if you just show up to the interview simply dressed nice you won’t look as responsible as you should for a job that you are applying to, no matter what the position is. Each interview should be taken seriously and even though some questions seem strange they are filled with hidden value and information. Take into consideration the top five trick questions from a job interview.
Top five trick questions you may come across in an interview:
- Why is it exactly that you are interested in this job? – You should not be applying to a job simply because you need money, everyone needs money but you should apply to only jobs that interest you and jobs that are something you can do.
- Describe a time where you had failed in life or experienced a roadblock. – Whatever your answer is, it should show that you learned a valuable lesson from it and that you grew from it and became not only a better person but you were able to do something better as well.
- What was the reason that you left your last job? – Only describe things in a positive manner, explain how you realized you could do something else that you enjoyed more and would be able to better your life more and you saw that the job you had would not be able to get you there but you still like them and there are no issues.
- Are you looking to apply at any other jobs and if so where? – It is ok to apply to more than one job when you are looking for a job but this question is asked because if you reply back with a list of different jobs it shows that you are not consistent but instead all over the place.
- What is some feedback you received lately and what did you think/ do with it? – show receptiveness, make like you and the person who gave you that feedback came to a conclusion and you were able to fix things and become better.
Sam Walton from www.bestoilfordeepfrying.net says “I remember having to answer very similar questions when I was going for a job and the workforce I was around was just fine so I follow these questions because they help to expose a lot of information from a potential employee in a very small amount of time. They work well and are reliable guidelines.”