It's wedding season and couples are searching for the best location.
When deciding on a venue, you should:
- Keep a list of your top 5. More choices will actually make the deciding process harder.
- Score your top 5 locations/venues based on: ease of getting to the location; appearance, cleanliness, professional staff and service.
- Ask to dine or experience the location/venue before making the final decision. Ask to attend a wedding during the set up/preparations
- Ask for references from the venue and your friends to find a good location that makes your style.
- Get everything in writing - you need to protect your wedding success by making sure that your requests are documented.
Consider the New York Botanical Garden. The Gardens are close the Bronx river and hosts a waterfall, and well-preserved mill. The gardens are available for wedding photography and receptions, and the Garden Terrace Room is ideal for receptions and ceremonies, with hand-painted murals and impressive windows.