When heading to Las Vegas on vacation, you are going to want to have a good time but some people don't want to spend a ton of money. They might want to spend their money on great food and gambling instead of on different attractions.
Here are the top 5 things to do in free for Las Vegas:
- Fountains of Bellagio - This is my favorite thing to do in Vegas for free. You get a show every 30 minutes. At night, they are every 15 minutes. The fountains are best a night. This is an amazing light and water show set to music.
- Freemont Street - You can experience the lights above you and they are set to music as well. It is a gorgeous site and something you will never experience anywhere else.
- Volcano at the Mirage - This goes off every hour on the hour and is a great thing to watch. You get to see a volcano actually erupt before your eyes.
- People watch on the strip - If you have never been to Las Vegas, you will get lost watching people as you walk down the strip. There are people in costumes, doing magic tricks, and more. Just make sure you don't get taken advantage of by one of the people doing tricks and trying to take your money.
- Visit the Gold and Silver Pawn Shop - This Pawn Shop is from the show "Pawn Stars." You can drive by it or even go inside to visit. It is sometimes hard to get in the door though so plan some time for this one.
If you have another great idea for free things in Las Vegas, share it in the comments below.
If you are interested in having the Oklahoma City Travel Examiner check out your facility to review, you can contact Mandy at email@example.com.