Check out the below five books to find out what are some of the top teen fiction books being read in Tucson. If you have not read them, then you might enjoy checking them out. The list is based on the most checked out books at the Woods Memorial Branch Library.
1. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins - This is the third book in the Hunger Games series.
2. Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Swordsman Romantic Story Vol. 1 by Nobuhiro Watsuki - This is a manga series set in the historical Meiji Restoration period. It features a former assassin who now fights to protect the honor of those in need.
3. The Superior Foes of Spider-Man Volume 1: Getting the Band Back Together by Nick Spencer - This is a new series featuring superior villains led by Boomerang.
4. Avengers 2: The Last White Event by Jonathan Hickman - This volume features issues 7 through 11.
5. New Avengers Vol. 2, Infinity by Jonathan Hickman - This volume features issues 7 through 12 of the New Avengers.