Check out the below five books to find out what are some of the top express fiction books being read in Tucson. If you have not read them, then you might enjoy checking them out. The list is based on the most checked out books at the Woods Memorial Branch Library.
1. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins - This is the final book in the popular Hunger Games trilogy.
2. Everneath by Brodi Ashton - In this first book in the series Nikki must choose between cheating fate to remain on the surface with her boyfriend or returning to the Everneath to be queen.
3. Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's,Volume 1 by Masahiro Hikokubo - This is the first in this Japanese manga series.
4. Atlantis Rising by Roy Thomas - This is a Fantastic Four book.
5. The Arms of the Octopus: All New X Men, Indestructible Hulk, Superior Spider-Man by Michael Costa - This book features comics with X-Men, the Hulk, and Spiderman.