An interview today is not what an interview use to be like, a lot has been forgotten and a lot has changed but the basic questions for an interview has still remained the same for all of these years. And they will more than likely remain as the same basic questions for an interview for several years to come. Years ago more people were involved in their work and they took pride in doing what they did. Now most jobs were replaced by machines and those that are still available, most just don’t ever hire the right people for the job and there is just always a constant problem with people and jobs in this world. To get yourself prepared for an interview you should consider the top five following questions and have your answers already thought out.
Top Five Startup Interview Questions:
- What do you think about our service/ product? – This question gets asked to see if you have prepared for the interview and are ready to begin work; having a well-rounded and a well-educated answer will show that you are enthusiastic and are interested in what you are applying for and you believe you are right for the job.
- What would be a movie that you would recommend to everyone on the team? – Although this question may seem a bit awkward it is relevant, your answer shows a bit about your personality and everyone always tries to create a stress free and fun work environment. Random questions are asked to determine ones personality, for a distant example there was currys, a business in the United Kingdom that had people interviewing to a job dance.
- If you had the opportunity to start up your own business, what would it be? – Showing that you have the dream to one day have a place of your own shows that you are dedicated and are a hard worker, it also shows you have enthusiasm and it will show what you believe to be are some of your best skills and your strongest passions.
- Have you read anything about our industry, if so what and why? – Having read information about the company you are applying for as well as the job position well allow you to know all of the basics and it shows that you are already taking it upon yourself to familiarize yourself with what to expect and more.
- What have you been doing lately? – What someone says and what someone does are two different things, and businesses want people who are good and hard workers as well as loyal and they want employees to make good decisions because they are also a part of the face of the company.
Brandon Gartner from www.bestdartboard.net said, “I know dart boards may not seem like something of high importance but as an owner of a business I know I use these questions when I am looking to hire a new employee or new employees.