If your allergies haven't clued you in yet, Spring is quickly approaching in the Valley. The next few months leading into the blistering heat of Summer, offer all the beauty of Spring blossoms and blooms, as well as the perfect backdrop for some of the years most indulgent festivals.Check out this list of not-to-miss food and wine festivals taking place throughout the Central Valley!
- Lodi Spring Wine Show (March 22-23): Highlights: 40 Wineries, Visitors learn how to taste and make wine, they have a "Cigar & Port" patio for tastings! www.grapefestival.com
- ZINFEST (May 17-19): Highlights: Three days of events celebrating Lodi Wine Country including the Vintners Grille, the Wine Festival and winery tours and open houses. www.Zinfest.com
- Stockton Asparagus Festival (April 26-28): Highlights: Taste and celebrate all things asparagus including Asparaberry Shortcade, Asparagus Ice Cream, Asparagus Margaritas and, of course, the infamous Deep-Fried Asparagus! www.asparagusfest.com
- Spring of The Vine (April 28): Highlights: Features 24 Lodi Wineries and a family-style winemaker dinner! www.winerose.com
- Oakdale Cowboy & Chocolate Festival (May 18-19): Highlights: Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate from local chocolatiers as well as a host of foods from local vendors. www.oakdalechamber.com