Check out the below five books to find out what are some of the top Spanish language fiction being read in Tucson. If you have not read them, then you might enjoy checking them out. The list is based on the most checked out books at the Woods Memorial Branch Library.
1. La Casa de los Espiritus by Isabel Allende - This novel is call The House of the Spirits in English. The novel is about four generations of a family in post-Colonial Chile.
2. La Mariposa de Obsidiana by Juan Bolea - This is a murder mystery novel. It is the second in the Subinspectora Martina de Santo series.
3. El Diablo en Texas by Aristeo Brito - This novel is known as The Devil in Texas in English. This novel is set in Presidio, Texas and explores the multigenerational Anglo-Chicano conflict.
4. La Sombra de Ender by Orson Scott Card - This book is known as Ender's Shadow in English. It is the first book in the Shadow Saga.
5. El Navegante by Clive Cussler - This book is The Navigator in English. It is the seventh book in the NUMA Files series.