- Presentation skills
- Negotiate raises and responsibilities
- Be on time for work and meetings
- Be positive and possess a sense of humor
- Plan ahead
- Communication ability
- Commitment level
Effective Professional Leadership
- Have a vision. Get your strategy right by making the vision easily understood.
- Execute the strategy effectively.
- Delegate and put the right people in the right places.
- Manage dual priorities in ways that supports and facilitates teamwork.
- Inspire action and keep everyone focused.