Nothing says 'I love you' like a Mother's Day gift that helps Mom get fit and healthy so she can enjoy many more happy years with her family. Since busy moms rarely take time for themselves, they often feel stressed out and over-worked. That's why it's important to help them incorporate some much-needed 'me' time with home fitness programs. Eating healthy often poses a challenge as well, which makes quick and easy solutions for adding vital nutrients an absolute must-have.
Needless to say, programs with short 30-minute workouts will work best for busy moms since they are much easier to squeeze into a tight schedule. The following three programs all come with a workout schedule and are a good fit for fitness novices. Moms with an established fitness level might prefer option two and three, though.
- 21 Day Fix: 3-week program consisting of nine 30-minute workouts to be done daily (no rest day!). Can be repeated monthly. (Read my review of the program here!)
- Focus T25: 8-week program (alpha and beta phases) consisting of eleven 25-minute workouts to be done on 5 days per week (2 rest days!). An advanced 4-week gamma phase is also available.
- P90X3: 13-week program consisting of 16 30-minute workouts to be done daily (no rest day!). Can be repeated indefinitely.
Each workout program comes with a nutrition guide to help mom eat healthy, too. The 21 Day Fix even includes food containers for easy portion control.
Healthy nutrition solutions
- Shakeology: This nutriton-dense health shake comes in four main flavors (chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, and greenberry). Chocolate and Tropical Strawberry is also available in vegan format. One shake a day helps mom load up on over 70 nutrients to boost her immune system while reducing cravings. To avoid boredom, Shakeology can be mixed with fresh fruits, juices, and pretty much any other healthy ingredients that satisfy her taste buds.
- Core Nutrition Pack: Reduces stress and boosts the metabolism for better health and faster weight loss results.
Ultimately, mom deserves to be healthy and fit. Fitness and healthy nutrition can ensure that she will have many more Mother's Days to celebrate.