Color for the lips whether in the form of glosses or sticks are never enough. At this time of the year specifically we are bombarded with a variety of sets consisting of lip products and it is seldom that you may not end up buying one. Hence, the makeup examiner provides you with the top 5 lip sets to get this holiday season. helping you to make your decision easily.
The top 5 lip sets are as follows;
- Buxom Shimmer and shake show stopping collection of 15 mini lip polishes and creams: Hands down Buxom lip polishes and creams are the best out there and if you are one who just loves lip polishes, this one is the best collection to have your hands on. Retailing for only $59, these 15 colors would look best put alone or applied over a lipstick shade.
- Tarte 8 piece lip surgence set available both at Sephora and Ulta but in different packaging is another limited edition lip set consisting of everyday wear lip colors consisting of four lip tints and four matte lip colors. Lip surgence is one of the best selling products by Tarte. It Completely hydrates and moisturizes the lips, retailing for only $34.
- Bare Minerals Kiss & Tell consists of 5 full size bold colored lip sticks all of which are highly pigmented and glides on smoothly leaving your lips look luscious and moisturized. the bold colors are perfect for those fall/winter look.retails for $29 at sephora.
In the mood to splurge a little bit more on your lips, then these two sets are perfect and will last you long. they both consists of colors wearable during the day and night. Mix and match and create your own color. From nudes, pinks and red these sets have it all.
4. March Jacobs Beauty Lovemarc Collection available at sephora for $350 only for a limited time. Consists of 13 lip sticks.No doubt the quality is awesome and a must try if you haven't yet.
5. Makeup forever Ultimate long lasting lip set is yet another lip set that will last long with six full size lip colors and matching lip pencils. this set is perfect if you believe in minimalism as it will provide you with all the colors. Retails for $140 at sephora.
hope this article is informative and makes your decision easier.