Samsung Note is impressively ramped-up the title to deliver the high quality gaming experience. Well, we all know some games are paid, but when it’s worth playing than why pay for it. So need a list of Top 5 Games of 2014 for Samsung Note are just below:
• Candy Crush SAGA: With 350 yummy candy levels, this free application is very addictive. The games is real fun. Match the candies of same colors and earn candilious points. You can play the game easily by swiping or swapping your fingers onto the screen. Just like bricks, the larger the match of candies, more are the points earned. It uses up 48 MB of the storage. You can also share your score to your Facebook account.
• CSR Racing: Car racing games lures every age group. It is true combination of high quality graphics with optimum gaming experience. This game gives you a fair chance to drag race your dream car in the streets. It needs a memory space of 148 MB. Out of 818,873 all over the world 596,971 has given 5 stars to the application. Moreover the game is free of cost. A jewel for the car racers with the wonderful experience of virtual drag car racing. There are three modes in the game and with each win you can earn virtual money.
• Bejeweled: An application well-integrated Facebook is really addictive. There are 4 modes of the game, you can enjoy any one and post the feed on Facebook. It is a free application and needs around 40 MB. The experience of Bejeweled is really awesome with Samsung Note. It is all about matching the same jewels and scoring. At least three jewels of same color needs to matched to score a point. It is very well attained an average rating of 4.4.
• Minecraft Pocket Edition: It is action game which has 332,800 downloads till date. There are both demo versions and paid one. The paid one is of $6.6, whereas the free version has some limitations. If people who have Samsung Note and are unable to install it, than you need to upgrade you’r OS. The best game of Mincecraft can be played in the creative mode. It is all about placing and building of blocksand comes from the developers of Mahjong tiles. This game comes in desktop versions well. It just needs a memory space 6 MB.
• Zombie Frontier: Those who love gaming can very well infer the characteristics of the game, from the name itself. It depicts the world in future in the year 2020 with the widespread terror of zombies. The virus is spreading and you being the hero of the game have to be a savior. Before the zombies spread the virus even more or eat some, you have to destroy them. The plot alone make you feel like a hero. You can download the game to your Samsung Note from the Play Store. It needs a memory of 23MB. Till date the download for the game are 189,747.