Living a fitness lifestyle is not complicated. It is also not easy. Just make these 5 tips lifestyle habits and you will be healthier than the majority of the population. Simple tasks performed every day leads to optimal health
1. Drink 0.6 ounces of water per pound of body weight.
2. Eat vegetables 5 - 6 times per day. (If you don't like them, figure out how to like them)
3. Eat lean protein 5 - 6 times per day. (Turkey, Eggs, Buffalo, Wild Meat, Salmon, Chicken, Low fat Dairy, low fat grass fed beef
4. Exercise with intensity a minimum of 3 days per week, and be active 6 times per week.
5. Sleep 6 - 8 hours per night. Going to bed at the same time every night and waking at the same time every morning (even on weekends)
More Fitness Tips