Check out the below five books to find out what are some of the top fiction books being read in Tucson. If you have not read them, then you might enjoy checking them out. The list is based on the most checked out books at the Woods Memorial Branch Library.
1. Innocence: A Novel by Dean R. Koontz - This is a thriller with some romance.
2. The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks - This romance novel is about two couples lives connecting: one a older couple recounting his experiences with his dead wife and one a young couple that includes a cowboy and college student.
3. Watching You by Michael Robotham - This book is part of the Joe O'Loughlin series. In this book, he helps a woman who discovers that someone is killing people associated with her, which makes Joe the next target.
4. The Burgess Boys: A Novel by Elizabeth Strout - This book is about two brothers that lost their father due to a freak accident when they were kids and return to their hometown to help their sister when her teenage son gets into trouble.
5. Orient Express: An Entertainment by Graham Green - This is a 1930s novel about passengers on the Orient Express train interacting with each other.