Check out the below five books to find out what are some of the top children's cookbooks being read in Tucson. If you have not read them, then you might enjoy checking them out and making some recipes with your kids. The list is based on the most checked out books at Woods Memorial Branch Library.
1. Cool Italian Cooking by Lisa Wagner - This is a cookbook great for kids that love Italian food to learn to cook their favorites.
2. Eat Like a Dinosaur by Paleo Parents - This cookbook features an illustrated story as well as a chapter for parents making this a good book for learning about healthy eating as well as making some healthy recipes as a family.
3. Kids' Fun & Healthy Cookbook by Nicola Graimes - This book features healthy recipes for classic favorites as well as provides information about eating healthy.
4. My First Cupcake Decorating Book by Susan Akass - This cookbook is designed for ages 7 and up to learn to decorate cupcakes, cookies, and cake pops.
5. The Young Chef's Chinese Cookbook by Frances Lee - This book provides step by step instructions for kids to help make various Chinese recipes.