April 11, 2014
Here is my list of top 5 boutique shopping experiences in Houston:
- Abejas Boutique - located in the West University neighbourhood, this boutique specialises in chic women's clothing and fashion accessories.
- Asher Gallery - located within the Houston Center for Contemporary Craft, the Asher Gallery provides a platform for both acclaimed and emerging artists to showcase their pieces.
- Cactus Music - this is an old school record store selling new and old CDs and vinyl records. Located in Upper Kirby, this indie-shop also hosts musical events from time to time.
- Dao Chloe Dao - this Rice Village boutique is run by top Houston designer Chloe Dao, who won the first season of Project Runway.
- The Guild Shop - all proceeds from this church-run resale store goes to charity. The longer items sit in the store, the lower their prices drop.