It’s the hottest meal. Brunch is a cherished meal on Sundays for that “fire in the hole.“ It’s too early for breakfast and you don’t want lunch just yet. A special price has made brunch the most popular meal economically for the nation right now. Restaurants who serve it claim it is the one meal keeping them out of an economic bind, and the one meal they see the most kids at.
Like the 'sisters' on The Waltons had a good secret recipe, good Bloody Mary recipe is hard to find, just the right spice, good healthy tomato juice mix and some good vodka, rock it with a hunk of celery, now add a bloody good brunch. The thing about a restaurant that cares enough to serve up a downright smashing Bloody Mary is the eclectic food always goes hand-in-hand with it. For a great meal and a “hair of the dog that bit you” in Atlanta, the morning after the ‘raunchy like a hurricane’ night before, check in to one of these fabby local establishments.
1. Rosebud 1397 North Highland Ave. 404-347-9747 Welcome to comfortable food and booze.
2. Murphy’s 997 Virginia Ave, NE 408-872-0904 Fire and soul to fill the pie hole.
3. Front Page News 2 locations: Good strong drinks, Big Easy attitude to warm over the night before. 351 Moreland Ave. or 1104 Crescent Ave.
4. Treehouse 7 Kings Circle NE Welcome home to brunch and Mary in the trees.
5. Einstein’s 1070 Juniper St. NE Welcome to brunch and patio in the summer.
To get the latest updates from Atlanta Holistic Health Examiner Tina Ranieri ‘click’ the subscribe button above. To view her body of articles ‘click’ Tina Ranieri, National Holistic Health Examiner, or Atlanta Fishing Examiner.