July 29, 2014
Men’s fashion has gotten huge makeover with more revamp classic modern silhouettes, subtle splashes of color, and playful juxtaposition of shapes. Here is a list of some of the hottest trends in men’s fashion for Summer/Fall 2014.
- Floral and Geometric Prints- this is a big trend is men’s fashion for 201 as more colorful ones prints begin to become trends. Look for this trend on sweaters, shirts and pants in unique shapes and bold colors. These types of prints look great with neutral shades and warm, earthy tones.
- Modern suit- This is the mix of modern classic and masculinity with influences Victorian era, the savoir faire of the 1930s and 1960s.
- Denim- some of the top trends are printed, unwashed, wax, and colors.
- Use of Color- Men’s wardrobe just got colorful this 2014 with the use of primary colors’ such as vibrant talking blue, red, yellow and green.
- Printed Swim shorts- these you can wear for swim or during the day with a t-shirt or polo among the most popular are graphic prints. Short shorts and tailored shorts are the top trend.
- Men’s Bags- the man bag continue to be a growing accessory trend.
- Statement Outerwear- this trends is great because it’s timeless and the man’s choice is often based defined by unpredictable weather.
- Jumpsuits/Overalls-work wear trends continue as fashion turn work gear into a trend.
- Bombers-this is a must have for every guys wardrobe the sporty bomber is one element of the trend with styles like camo to leather or micro-mesh, embroidery and bold prints.
- Sporty Luxe- Sportswear fashion trend has continued to grow as well see more looks coming this 2015 expect new interpretation.
- Shawl Neck Cardigans- the shawl neck is a loose collar making it a statement piece or an extension for what is a modern men’s curated wardrobe.