In this day and age, men often feel that they have to compete for the affections of women. This may or may not be true, depending on the situation. Regardless, they will always be competitive, and therefore always find themselves trying to be better than the others. Some of the worst/best pickup lines that I've ever heard/have been used on me are listed below:
1. "Did you fall from heaven? Because you're the angel I've been looking for!"
2. "....you'll do."
3. "I just love your dress!...I think I would love it even more on my bedroom floor."
4. "I lost my phone number. Can I have yours?"
5. "You've been very bad. Go to my room."
6. "I lost my teddy bear! Can I sleep with you instead?"
7. "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?"
8. "I lost my keys. Can I check your pants for them?"
9. "Is that a mirror in your pocket? Because I think that I can see me in your pants!"
10. Thats, uh, a long text message that you're typing...*winks seductively*. Yes, this was actually used on me....
Got a better line or story? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me about it!