Need some coffee break reading? These articles were the top reads from the Bangor Single Mom channel in 2013. Some were written within that year, others before. The articles span an interesting array of topics, with much useful information in each.
- Put on a community clothing swap: An excellent way to save money and keep items from entering a landfill.
- Benefits of growing up in a single mom home: There are benefits of being raised by a single mom, whether society agrees or not.
- Time management tips for college students: Whether you are a single mom going to college or sending your child to college, this article will help.
- Are low-income single moms also welfare moms?: Good question. And the answer may surprise some of you.
- Being a single moms best friend: Not always an easy task, but doable.
- Single Mom 101 - Can I homeschool my children?: Yet another good question answered by the Bangor Single Mom examiner.
- Set a family goal: A great idea for the new year!
- Single mom families cooking - Child-friendly recipes: Children love to cook!
- Work-at-home jobs for the single mom: It isn't necessarily about whether or not a single mother wants to work, so much as where she wants to work.
- Being a single mom - Not always easy: This is a true fact. Sometimes being a single mother seems like the most difficult job in the world.
Be sure to subscribe to Bangor Frugal Living to receive all new updates to the column. Please share articles you enjoy on Facebook, Twitter and other social and bookmarking venues. You may contact Shannon any time at email@example.com, or by leaving a comment here. Get her eCookBook Beverages on a Budget for ways to save money in the kitchen.