"Covert Affairs" is about to return with its second season on USA Network. This show stars Piper Perabo as Annie Walker. She started in season 1 at her job as an agent for the CIA. She is 28 years old and does a great job even though she is still learning the ropes. It appears they chose her because of her past with someone they are dealing with on a regular basis. She has a wonderful relationship with Auggie. He is blind and works at the office while helping her while she is out in the field. He is played by Christopher Gorham. Here are my top 10 favorite quotes from Season 1 of "Covert Affairs."
1. Auggie: "It helps to keep a healthy sense of humor and a bottle of Patron in my desk drawer."
2. Auggie: "You don't need to look at a woman to see that she's hot. You just need to listen to how other men talk about her."
3. Annie: "Is this about me hooking up with my taekwando instruction? Because I checked, and that's not against the rules."
4. Auggie bumps into a chair and then says: "Dude a blind guy works here! Don't rearrange the furniture."
5. Annie: "I still have a month of training left." Commander: "Now!"
6. Annie: "Everyone is so young here." Functionary: "There was a hiring freeze that was lifted after 9/11. Fifty percent of agency staff has under 5 years of experience."
7. Jai: "It's like Comic-Con for nerds."
Annie: "Isn't that just Comic-Con?"
Auggie: "Oh, har."
8. Natasha: "What do you know? You didn't see anything."
Auggie: "Sounded awesome."
9. Natasha: "Who's she your seeing eye dog?"
10. Annie: "Where did you get that, 1996?"
Sources: TV Fanatic, Share TV.org, Small Screen Scoop