For those of you who enjoy reading true tales and memorable memoirs, or like flipping through recipes or advice from experts in their field, here are the top non-fiction books of 2011.
Happy New Year and happy reading!
1. Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of his Trip to Heaven and Back by Todd Burpo & Lynn Vincent
2. Bossy Pants by Tina Fey
3. Through my Eyes by Tim Tebow
5. It's OK to Tell: A Story of Hope and Recovery by Lauren Book
6. Catherine the Great: Portrait of a Woman by Robert K. Massie
7. Blood, Bones, & Butter by Gabrielle Hamilton
8. Fast and Flavorful: Great Diabetes Meals from Market to Table by Linda Gassenheimer
9. Pulphead: Essays by John Jeremiah Silverman
For a list of the best fiction books of 2011 click here.