Did you have one of those days that turns into a few days in a row where everything is going wrong for you? Tough times can be overpowering and suck the life and joy right out of you. When you are hanging on to the side of the cliff all white-knuckled, you need soul balance. Mindful behavior will connect you once more with your higher self and what is really important and lift your mood.
1. You aren't always in control. Sometimes you just have to let it be and muster up your patience.
2. Do not lose sight of what is really important. Your flat tire and the grumpy clerk that never smiles has nothing to do with you. Don’t take it personally, zoom in on what is important and zoom out on the petty things.
3. You are enough. What you have right now is enough. You are strong, you are intelligent, you are kind and you are a good person.
4. Your feelings don’t kill. They will pass and subside. Heartache, depression whatever it is remember you will come out the other side. Love is the answer; remember to love yourself and to express it toward others, it will come back to you, by the handfuls, by the truck loads.
5. It’s OK to take time to contemplate, and pull yourself out of the rat race. Silence is golden and it may be just what you need to allow healing to come in. Spending time alone to mend your fences, go inward and connect, should be done more often than we give time to it.
6. What other’s think is not important. If we all spent time worrying about what others thought and making it the soul thing that mattered, no one would get out of bed and when we did we’d be at war all of the time. Don’t take it personally.
7. Don’t give up. Stand back up again, be firm and dig in your heels, dust yourself off. Chin up.
8. You don’t know all the answers. Sorry to inform you, no one does. By the grace of God and the ‘big picture,’ you often don’t know the impact or the outcome of life’s experiences. Surrender control, and go with the flow.
9. Stay in the moment. The day before is gone and tomorrow isn’t even here yet. If one day at a time isn’t working, then take it five minutes at a time.
10. You are a soul in a human body. Even the best intentions don’t always turn out right. All of us will make mistakes, hurt others and get hurt, and stub our pinky toes. There is no such thing as the ‘perfect’ anything or anybody. Everyone deserves another chance, and so do you.
To get the latest updates from National Holistic Health Examiner Tina Ranieri ‘click’ the subscribe button above. To view her body of articles ‘click’ Tina Ranieri, Atlanta Holistic Health Examiner, or Atlanta Fishing Examiner.