Although some parts of the country is covered in snow outside and the only thing you can think of wearing is a winter coat, in the fashion world if you’re not learning about the spring trends and figuring out what new items to add to your wardrobe you’re already late.
Now is the time to decide what new trends work for you and what spring colors will best compliment your skin tone.
Here are the top 10 men’s spring fashion trends:
1. Stripes: Stripes are always popular around the fourth of July for a nautical feel but this spring stripes will be more prevalent.
2. Blazers and shorts: This look is not loved by every man at first but once they try it they are instant fans.
3. Bright colors: Dusk blue, poppy red, lemon zest, and nectarine (this year’s tangerine) are some of the top color trends for spring.
4. Bold patterns: Bold patterns have been seen all over the runways for spring. The bolder the better and if you’re really daring mix two different patterns in the same color family.
5. Navy suits: The typical black suit or tux has been replaced with navy, courtesy of Tom Ford. It still provides the sophistication you want just with an updated color.
6. Brown: You need a color to offset all the bright colors you’ll be wearing this spring and various shades of brown is the perfect choice.
7. Military: The military trend was huge for women and now it found its place in men’s fashion. Balmain has amazing military inspired jackets that are right on trend.
8. Colored trench coats: Colored trench coats are one of the most exciting spring trends. Try a salmon colored trench to add a special pop to your outfit.
9. Slippers: Better known as smoking slippers or the shoes Hugh Hefner wears. Del Toro Shoes makes amazing slippers as well as other shoes in fun colors, textures, and prints.
10. White: White has and always will be a spring fashion trend for men. Clean and crisp in all white will win every time.