Ready to start the new year off right? What better way to do so than by preparing for the year ahead. The top read articles of last year are a great way to start. Some are articles written in years previous to 2013, but they are just as informative. Enjoy a frugal 2014.
- How to handle the coming decrease in Food Stamps: Learning to live on less is not always easy, but this article offers tips on how to save on food.
- Raising children frugally: It can be expensive raising children. They always seem to want more. Here are some tips that will help.
- How to live a more frugal lifestyle: You can rock frugality with the tips in this article.
- Tips for shopping dollar stores: Shopping dollars stores is an affordable way to get many items that you need. If you can use coupons at your local dollar store, you will save even more.
- Free internet: If you cannot afford internet, there are places you can go to get online.
- Introducing Living the Low-Income Life: Now called Frugal is Fabulous!
- Eating frugally in a bad economy: Prices keep going up, while pay checks stay the same. This article will give ideas on how to save money when buying food.
- Living the frugal life: More tips for living the frugal lifestyle.
- Cooking frugal meals: More ways to save money in the kitchen.
- Best articles of 2012 for living frugally: And the previous years' results made the top 10 list.
Be sure to subscribe to Bangor Frugal Living to receive all new updates to the column. Please share articles you enjoy on Facebook, Twitter and other social and bookmarking venues. You may contact Shannon any time at email@example.com, or by leaving a comment here.